I love a good deal.
I love a good deal even more when its free ;)
Since starting Project Life, I have acumulated quite the list of freebies that I have stumbled across, via the web, and thought I would share my list of great freebies to use on your Project Life.
The fine print: This list is in no-way all inclusive. I have tried to check all the links I have included to verify they are truly free but in the case I missed one, let me know so I can delete it from my list! Also, this will be a 'running' list of sorts. My plan is to have a freebie post every so often to showcase other, new freebies that I have found. Also, go leave these creative people some love & thank them for the freebies. They worked hard to create these & unselfishly give them out for free. Oh, and these are not for resell or copying. And, as always, give the creator of the wonderful stuff you download credit.
Now back to our regular, scheduled programming...
Freebies. I like them. You like them. Money can get tight, but lack of funds shouldn't stop you from working on your Project Life Album. Afterall, freebies are, well, free. So use them!
Now, in no particular order....
1. Emily Merritt Designs has some amazing simple, grid and regular lined journal cards for download.
2. The Spendidly Imperfect Miss M has offered up, for free, 3"x4" journaling cards. She has days of the week ones, lined with red label ones, ones with little banners. Seriously cute stuff. And its all free. And she says she will be posting more, so make sure you 'like' her on facebook as well as stalk her blog!
3. Ormolu is sharing 8 Present Day Journal Cards. I have these and can't wait to use them!
4. SugarHillCo. is made so absolutely, adorable printables. Love the color spread on these!
5. PlunkyMomo has some awesome 4"x6" journal cards for free.
6. Valerie Brown Designs made some weekday 3"x4" journal cards. They even have a ledger pattern to them! Adorable!
7. The Creativity Prompt has a bunch of freebies, but these are some of my favorite:
Well, ladies and gents - there ya go. Seven websites that have some great FREE downloads. Go check them out, leave them some thankful love, and follow their blogs.
Oh, and follow my blog (see on my side bar where it says "Join This Site"? Click on that and join my site!). I just so happen to know that there is going to be a pretty nifty Project Life Giveaway in our future - but you are going to have to follow my blog to be eligible to win!
HINT. HINT. Nudge. Nudge.
Tommorow I will be posting a question/answer session about my Project Life. If you have any questions, just leave a comment!