Today is the 5th of January, and I wanted to share 5 things that's on my mind right now.
1. Wanting…..This sign, from House of Belonging. I have the perfect place for it to hang in our dining room.
2. Reading…...I am a blog junkie, and have recently become a avid reader of Momastery. Glennon, the author of Momastery, is a recovering screwup who is trying to better the world - and raise compassionate kiddos- one day at a time. A bit of humor and a whole lot of loving on people, I identify with so much of what Glennon writes.
3. Listening…….Let Her Go by Passenger is on repeat in my car. Seriously cannot get enough of this.
4. Eating……Chicken Pot Pie. Alex and the boys absolutely love chicken pot pie when its cold. And today? It's cold so we will be making this for dinner.
5. Dreaming…..of a vacation (and hopefully it's soon!). We are tossing around a couple of places, and all of them involve a beach and warm weather. Yes, please.